You will have certain rights to use the Software after you accept this license. This license governs any releases, revisions, or enhancements to the Software. The software that accompanies this license is the property of Vibranium Alltech Pvt Ltd, which continues to own the Software.
Your rights and obligations concerning the use of this software are as follows:
- You may install one copy of the Software on one system.
- You may create one backup copy of the Software for archival purposes, or you may transfer the Software to your computer's hard disc and keep the original for archival purposes.
- You may make copies of the printed documentation that comes with the Software.
- You may not sublicense, rent, or lease any component of the Software; reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, alter, translate, seek to uncover the source code of the Software; or create derivative works from the Software.
- You may not use the Software in any way that is not permitted by this licence.
Vibranium Alltech Pvt Ltd does not warrant that the downloaded software will be free from defects for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of download. The operation of the Software will be uninterrupted, or it will be error-free.
Disclaimer of Damages:
Vibranium Alltech's disclaimers and limitations apply regardless of whether you accept the software or not. Under no circumstances is Vibranium liable to any user or legal entity for recovery of indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages from the use, misuse or inability to use the software.
This Agreement between you and Vibranium Alltech Pvt Ltd. supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written communications, proposals and representations concerning its subject matter. This Agreement shall terminate upon your breach of any clause contained herein. The disclaimers of warranties and damages and limitations on liability shall survive termination.